Sunday 31 August 2008

Katy Perry: 'Girls Keep Asking me For a Kiss'

Katy Perry says girls keep request her for a kiss.


The singer -- whose single 'I Kissed a Girl' yesterday shot to the top of the UK charts -- says some of her fans seem to be taking the lyrics a little overly literally.


She reveals, "The job is girls now keep asking for a osculation. After every gig on my tour I stay behind to do an autograph signing. But about a 12 women testament want a snog. I just sweetly say, 'No, thank you'.


"If I kissed everybody wHO asked I'd probably go away with something I don't truly want!"


Katy -- who is dating Gym Class Heroes frontman Travis McCoy -- added, "I'm not a lesbian, I love hands. As for kissing a girl, I'm holding out for Megan Fox."


Katy's other song titles, including Ur So Gay and If You Can Afford Me, have umbrageous those in her native America.


But Katy reckons they just don't understand her sense of humor.


She added, "I love talking to Brits because you guys actually have a sense of humour. You interpret when I�m saying stupid things."




More information